These steps allow you to update to the newest version of the Uploader App that is on the device attached to the Dexcom G4. If you have not installed the Uploader App previously, please refer to this page.
On the phone/device that is currently working as an uploader:
- Open the android nightscout app.
- Open the preferences menu.
- Copy down your MongoDB URI and Collection Name. It is on the Mongolabs installation worksheet and should have been written down already. Please locate that worksheet.
- Uninstall the Nightscout App. Go to Settings | Apps | Downloaded Apps then select Nightscout and click on the uninstall button.
- Go back to the home screen on the phone.
If you encounter errors telling you that the app cannot be updated or installed, stop the installation and reset the phone to factory settings. You will not lose your cell phone setup (the phone number will remain if you have a data plan, but you will lose any other apps you have downloaded) when you do this. It will allow you to install the newest version of the uploader app.
Click HERE to continue the installation.