The Nightscout for iOS app has been released and is available in the App Store.
The Nightscout for iOS App runs on both iPads and iPhones. It requires iOS version 8.0 or higher.
- It is running a “web view” of the Nightscout URL (web address) you enter upon startup. It will remember the address when you restart the app.
- “Sleep On” means the Screen will go to sleep in the timeframe you’ve set in iOS settings.
- “Sleep Off” will keep the screen on until the app is either closed or you manually put it to sleep (button).
- “Refresh” will manually reload the page
- “Set URL” to enter a new web address
- Audio alerts should (should, but may not) work without any additional permissions trigger – you will need to make sure your music volume setting is at a level you can hear.
- You can set the URL and Screen override (Sleep) in the iOS Settings -> Nightscout section also: