If you encountered errors using the “Update My Version” link to update your Github repository, please follow these troubleshooting steps.
The steps will walk you through the following:
Steps Overview (details are below):
- Delete and refork your repository
Alternate instructions: to merge rather than delete and refork, please use these instructions.
- Disconnect from GitHub in Azure
- Set up deployment from source control in Azure
- Verify connection strings in Azure
If you wish to incorporate Care Portal, refer to link on http://www.nightscout.info
PART 1: Delete and Fork your cgm-remote-monitor Repository
- Log into your account on https://github.com
- Click on your account name on top right corner
- Click on your Repositories Tab
- Locate and click on your fork of ‘cgm-remote-monitor’
- On the right side of page, click on ‘Settings’:
- Scroll to bottom of Settings page, and click on ‘Delete this repository’:
- Confirm the deletion of your repository by typing the name of it. See below. Type in only what is after your ‘username/’
8. Go to https://github.com/nightscout and then scroll down to locate and click on the original ‘cgm-remote-monitor’.
9. On the top right, click on ‘FORK’ to make a copy of the nightscout/cgm-remote-monitor in your repository
10. The fork will take a few moments to complete.