This can be a useful step in troubleshooting a previously working rig if you have explored all other options and cannot identify the problem
1. Gently unplug your cable from the Uploader phone.
2. Completely turn off your Uploader phone.
3. Shutdown your Dexcom (do not stop the sensor).
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Turn your Dexcom on and wait for it to start receiving data from your child’s transmitter.
6. Turn on your Uploader phone.
7. Once you are at the Android Home Screen, gently plug the cable into the uploader phone.
8. Watch Nightscout auto-launch and wait a few minutes for data to show up in the Nightscout program.
9. Wait another five minutes for the Mongo database to start receiving uploaded records.