If your uploader phones battery data is not correctly being displayed on your website and/or Pebble you can fix this by removing records from your mongolab database in the devicestatus collection.
- If you are running Funnel Cake 0.8.2 you can use the Funnel Cake Admin tool.
- If you are running a version of the Nightscout website 0.8.1 and under and do not wish to update to the latest version then you will need to do this manually using the below instructions:
- Login to mongolab
- Double click on your database name
- Double click on the collection called “devicestatus”
- Delete the documents in the “devicestatus” collection