The DIY Support system is designed to return an error code at each possible end point. These codes are:
- An Error with OTG Functionality, including a bad cable, or possibly a phone that does not support OTG.
- Error with network connection indicating that the phone does not seem to be reaching the internet.
- Errors with the Nightscout App Mongolab Strings on the Android Phone
- Errors with the Azure deployment of GitHub
- Errors with the MONGO string in Azure (NOT the Collection)
- Errors with the MONGO_COLLECTION string in Azure, NOT the MONGO
- Nightscout Remote Monitor has not been deployed to Azure
- Azure use has gone over one of the daily caps
- Errors with the Nightscout app and firewalls. Typically the wifi needs to open up the mongolab port.
- The Dexcom G4 does not have enough data to properly download to the Android app (Approximately 15 minutes or 3 readings worth.)
Please leave a comment if something is not clear.