You’ll need many of these links to get your Nightscout rig up and running:
- Nightscout Getting Started Guide The current walkthrough for building your rig. Start here first!
- Nightscout on GitHub Contains the code to upload your CGM data via an Android device.
- MongoLab You’ll need to set up a new account and database here to store your uploaded data.
- Android Studio You need to compile the uploader application using this piece.
- Oracle Java Development Kit You’ll probably need this to get the Android Studio working properly.
- Microsoft Azure You’ll need to set up a Microsoft Account and create a new Azure portal to display your data.
- Pebble Watches If you want to see the CGM number and trend on your wrist, you’ll need a Pebble Watch.
Want to just know more about the project? Get involved?
- Nightscout Wiki Some background, some information, some help in getting running.
- Nightscout (CGM in the Cloud) Group on Facebook Where you probably came from, but just in case you stumbled across this page, visit the community.
- Nightscout Twitter Page
- Nightscout YouTube Page A few videos to start putting together your rig.
- Nightscout Play List on YouTube The videos to date, in the best order we’ve come up with.
- Nightscout Logos in EPS & PNG File Format can be obtained from The Nightscout Foundation, which licenses their use.
Type 1 Support Groups and other Helpful Links on the Web and Facebook
Some are open, some are closed, but we suggest you give them a visit if you are looking for broader T1 Support.
- Beyond Type 1
- Canadian Parents of Type 1
- Children with Diabetes
- Diapers and Diabetes
- Dr. Stephen Ponder and the Power Within
- estudiabetes (Spanish language community from Diabetes Hands Foundation)
- I Hate Diabetes (Type 1)
- Insulin Pumpers
- Moms and Dads of Type 1 Diabetics
- Parents of Children with Type 1 Diabetes
- Parents of Kids Experiencing Diabetes (POKED)
- Parents of Type 1
- PEP Squad (Diabetes Research Institute)
- Reddit’s Type 1 Subreddit
- Sugar Surfing Slideshare from Dr. Ponder (Good General CGM Guidance)
- T1D Mod Squad
- T1D Dexcomers & Pumpers (Focuses on adults)
- tudiabetes (from the Diabetes Hands Foundation)
- Type 1 Diabetic Athletes
- Type One Family Network
- Type One Grit (Focuses on Low Carb, High Fat options per Dr. Bernstein)
If you see one missing, leave a comment!
(Updated 10/6/2014 and previous comments removed!)